Before returning merchandise, please note the following:
- Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt for refund or exchange.
- Items must be unused or defective to be returned. There is a 25% restocking fee for items once inspected and accepted on returns.
- Electrical parts and equipment are NON-RETURNABLE. This is because we can not judge the buyers ability to install the item correctly.
- C.O.D. returns cannot be accepted.
- Items that have been installed or used are non-returnable. Electrical parts and thermostats are also non-returnable.
- Factory shipped items cannot be returned.
If your merchandise arrived damaged, call the carrier that delivered your package within 24 hours of receipt.
You must have a Return Authorization number to return merchandise; please call customer service (816-268-1900 or 866-777-0074), 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central, or e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain one. Simply write this number on the return label located on the front of the packing slip.
Item must include all original packing materials and box.